This game should be quite a battle, but expect the Irish to come out especially motivated after a tough loss to Michigan.Washington (3.5) vs.Nebraska- This line started at 4.5 and has been gradually creeping its way down.? The?first thing I?think about when I see this?matchup is Washington's upset over Southern Cal last season.? This replica Longines L25010832 Ladie's watch game has a similar feel to it.? It's also interesting to note that no team has had a greater disparity?between?their performances at home and away than Washington.? They?have?lost?lost?their last 12 road games dating back to 2007, but?
the Huskies under Sarkisian have proven to be a force to be reckoned with in Seattle.? Fortunately, for Jake Locker and company, this game will be played in the friendly confines of Husky Stadium.?Kansas (5.5) vs.Southern Miss- Kansas may be the most unpredictable team in the country, as you rarely see a team lose to an FCS foe replica Longines L2.656.4.53.6 Men's watch and then come back the next week to beat a top 15 team.? In the preseason, I predicted both of these teams to disappoint, but I think Kansas might be the better of the two, even on the road.Longshot of the Week: Vanderbilt (13.0) vs.Ole Miss- See my analysis in my picks of the week entry below.
Overall, I was only 5-5 last week, but if you have been paying attention to my confidence?rankings, you'll see that?my?performance was a lot better than that.? I was?actually 4-1 in my top 5 picks and once again hit my lock of the week (Rice against North Texas).? That?brings my?overall record?for my top 5 picks?to 9-1 this season and 2-0 for my 1 picks.? If this trend continues, I may just publish my top 5 picks each week, since those are the ones that are?hitting.? At any rate, here are this week's picks.? These replica Longines L2.643.4.51.6 Men's watch spreads are based on the current lines according to the World Sports Exchange, and they are ordered based on my personal confidence in each.?Pick 1: Army (-5.5) vs.North Texas- This is the second week in a row my lock of the week pick comes against North Texas.? Last week the Mean Green were somehow favored against Rice, and they of course lost.?
没有评论:
发表评论