2011年1月21日星期五

the upsets start flowing in week 2 and I did a pretty good job predicting them

After a weak start to the season, the upsets start flowing in week 2 and I did a pretty good job predicting them.? I hit 3 of?my 6 upset picks?last week, and my longshot lost a heartbreaker as a 13.5 point underdog.? Unfortunately, like this first 2 replica Longines L2.670.4.73.9 Men's watch weeks, this is a week where I?generally see a?lot of favorites winning.? If the upsets do start coming though, here are the ones to watch out for.? These are?ordered?from smallest underdog to largest, and the value in each parentheses represents the number of points by?which each?team is currently an?underdog according to the World Sports Exchange.Arizona (1.5) vs.

Iowa- I think the Hawkeyes are the significantly better team here, as I still think my preseason prediction that Arizona finishes in the bottom half of the Pac-10 will?prove true.? With that being said, you can never?discount the difficulty in having to travel cross country and play a late night?road game against a Pac-10 opponent, which is replica Longines L5.155.0.92.6 Ladie's watch also why I don't give my Demon Deacons much of a shot this weekend at Stanford.? ?Cincinnati (2.0) vs.NC State-?Even though NC State appears to have improved since their disappointing 2009 campaign, they've consistently failed to win showcase games like this during the past few seasons.? In Addition,?Tom O'Brien?gripes about having a short week?can't be a good omen.

Nevada (2.5) vs.California- I'm not sure?people realize just how good those top 3 WAC teams are (Boise, Fresno, and Nevada), and that's why I could definitely see this Friday night upset coming to fruition.? The Golden Bears look like a real Pac-10 title contender, but with Colin Kaepernick at QB and?the?Wolfpack playing at home, I got to give the slight edge here to Nevada.Arkansas (2.5) vs.Georgia- Going between the hedges is never easy, replica Longines L2.666.4.51.6 watch but Georgia looked pretty flat last week against the Gamecocks.? We'll find out a whole lot about both of these teams this week; however, I think the Hogs might have too much offensive firepower for the Dawgs to keep up.Notre Dame (3.5) vs.Michigan State- This is definitely a game between two teams we don't know a lot about.? I can see both of these teams finishing anywhere between 5-7 and 10-2.?

没有评论:

发表评论